Tecnodom Blast Chiller & Shock Freezer DO5
Blast chilling and shock freezing are the best natural systems to extend the shelf life of food. Blast Chillers make it possible to lower the temperature at the core of foods that have just been cooked, down to +3Â°C in less than 90 min. Reducing bacterial proliferation and dehydration of the food. The final result is the preservation of the quality, colour and fragrance of the food, extending its shelf life. All this enables the chef to work with a better organization and more calmly, leaving more time Â or creativity. They are ideal for commercial business that has a focus on quality, consistency and time management.
- Made in Italy
- Built to HACCP specification
- Digital controller with probe and temperature display
- Time evaporator defrosting
- Ambient operating temp. 43Âºc
- Ventilated cooling
- Auto defrost
- Self evaporating drainage
- Internal constructed for easy cleaning
- Self closing doors
- Opening back side and extractable unit for cleaning
- Can be connected to a remote unit
- Stainless steel interior and exterior, with the exception of the external base in galvanised steel
- Rounded internal corners
- Insulation thickness: 40 mm
- Self-closing door with hinges on the left and magnetic gasket
- Chamber probe.
- Core probe.
- Universal stainless steel pan grids
- Space between grids 70mm
- Internal volume: 100L
Exterior: 750mmWÃ—740DÃ—850/880H; 51kg
240V; 1424W; 10A outlet required
â€¢ Chill 20kg from +70ÂºC to +3ÂºC
â€¢ Deep Freeze 15kg from +70ÂºC to -18ÂºC.
â€¢ 5 Ã— 1/1 GN or 600 Ã—400 EN pans (40 mm deep)
2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty