Gas Tilting Bratt Pans - SB-G915IM
- NG or LPG
- Laser-cut joints, automatic welding and polishes. Screws are hidden from view.
- Motorized or crank-operated elevation systems which are able to raise the pan until it's vertical, to empty it completely
- Versions with cast iron and stainless steel pans
- Pan design with rounded corners and no edges, and with a wide opening for unloading, making all cooking and cleaning operations easier.
- Flange around the perimeter to stop any condensed water from spilling over.
- The bottom of the wells is very thick for (8mm for iron pans and 10 mm for stainless steel pans), guaranteeing even heat distribution.
- Pans filled with water by means of an electric valve operated with a switch on the front of the machines. The filling pipe is located at the back of the machine.
- Double-walled lid with drainer at the back to redirect water of condensation back into the well.
- Lid balance system by springs.
- Compensation system to avoid heavy falls. Can be regulated, with the same system for all modules.
- Micro breaking switch halts heating when the pan is raised.
- High temperature enameled cast iron flue protector.
- Access to the components from the front
- Machines with IPX5 grade water protection
- Front access lid handle
- Temperature of the bottom of the pan controlled by a thermostat, between 50 and 310Â°C
- The heating by branched burners located in the base of the pan, together with the high thickness of the bottom of the pan, ensure maximum uniformity of temperature distribution in all cases, guaranteeing even cooking.
2 Years Parts and Labour + 2 Years Parts only Warranty with Product Registration